Monday, January 01, 2007

Is that an avocado in your bosom, or are you just excited to see me?



Well, there were many highlights of New Year's Eve, but I couldn't resist sharing this one. Many thanks to my dear friend Kanteen for so proudly displaying the avocado.

Here's to more goodness of every kind in 2007!

I swear, I'll get back to regular blogging soon. For instance, I got hired for a personal chef job just two days ago... it was the first client whom I didn't know personally, so it was a bit of a big deal. Miss NoNo assisted me and ended up saving the day in true superhero fashion.

And just for the record, I've been listening to a lot of Etta James lately and that's what's keeping me sane. That, and James Brown. Thank you James, for all the ways you rocked this world.

Happy 2007, folks!

2 comments:

Emily Coker said...

I think I just threw my wine again.

Soup and Song said...

take a deep breath there, missy!