Friday, December 29, 2006

And now, for something completely different...

Question: Why do I sometimes capitalize many of the title words, and not others?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Answer: I have no idea.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


While you ponder that non-sequitur, here are some photos I took while in Arizona recently, most of them while my lovely niece Emily just looked upon me w/ a mixture of boredom and skepticism (the words "crazy" and "aunt" come to mind)...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

...but she sure was nice to drive me out into the desert and put up w/ me. She just got her license so I think she was just happy to have somewhere to drive.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This, for no apparent reason, makes me want to launch into a tirade about being your own person regardless of how crazy people might perceive you to be... but on second thought, maybe not.


After all, it's getting late and we are all getting verrry sleeeepy...the sun is slipping away, and it's time for rest.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sweet dreams, and watch out for those sharp prickly points.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, i like that mutant self portait. gibby hanes would approve, i think. you could use it for a butthole surfers covers cd if you ever do one. in fact, you could call the band 'the crazy aunts.'

Emily Coker said...

lovely.. now the world can see you the way I see you.. crazy wonderful.