Saturday, July 14, 2007

This about sums it up for me today...

...

"i need a man
to cook for me
don't need no fancy cars or diamond rings

the path to my heart
starts with the kitchen sink
so come on little daddy bring me to the brink

i got pots and pans
just waitin' for your hands
come on and show me how you're gonna be my man


i need a man
who's not afraid of heat
so come on little darlin' fix me something to eat

i like sugar now and i like salt
so come on my little daddy
show me what you've got

show me what you've got now

i need a man
who wants to jump in the pot
so come on my darlin
give me all that you've got

i got pots and pans
just waiting for your hands
come on and show me how you're gonna be my man"

.... anonymous...

... and on that note, i sure am hungry. now who's gonna feed me???!!

;)

No comments: